Portrait Photo Project

 PORTRAIT 

 
My brother at his celebration (Guam)

 
My 8th Grade Grad Pic

 
Me and my Siblings

 
Little sister 

 
Dad's Grad Picture

 
Baby sister

 
Niko in the North

 
Mom in Kona

 
My baby sister visiting our grandma

 
My brother at a home garden in Hilo








CANDID

 
Caught off guard devouring that Burger

 
Always on his phone, so he is bound to be on a candid

 
Candid picture of my mom, sister, and me

 
My brother and uncle at the airport

 
I borrowed this from my mom. She got my siblings as they were walking out the store, and my sister's face says it all.




SELF-POTRAIT

 
Me and my siblings at our mom's work thing. We were there to support a good cause.

 
Me at my first banquet

 
Chill mode at home

 
Playing games and I need a haircut (Summer vibes)

 
Me and my day ones at my baby sister's promotion












Comments