Final Photo Critique

 

 
I like this picture a lot, but I would have used less exposure, contrast, and sharpness when I edited it. It was really bright that day, so all the edits I did took away from the photo.

 
I think because this was more of a candid photo it was an awkward angle. I would have taken it from a better angle if I was the photographer.

 
I would have used a plain background and edited better lighting into the subject. The lighting in the kitchen was dimmer than usual, so I should've used the flash or edited it better.

 
I should've done a wide angle shot on this photo and used better lighting for sure. I was really far away when I took this, so maybe better lighting and zooming in would've captured the White house better.

 
I think I should have made the background lighter and the subjects clothing lighter as well. It is just too dark, and it doesn't really look appealing overall.
I should've brightened and sharpened the photo better than this. I didn't use a wide angle either, and just took a regular photo. It didn't turn out the way I hoped for it to look at the time.

 
This picture should've been taken from a different angle and honestly without the car there. I also would've liked it better with a plain background.

 
I'm not sure why I used this as part of our "Reflection" assignment, but more of the "candid" assignment instead. I would have cropped out the door and side wall there.

 
I think I would've taken this photo when it was darker and at a wide angle. The whole lobby was nice but I just didn't take it at a wide angle and with less exposure.

 
I like this picture a lot because it was such a nice place to be in. This convention brought the outside - inside. I would've cropped out the table and chair, and stood in the middle somewhere and used a wide angle.


REFLECTION

After taking this course, I see my community and surroundings much more different now. I actually find better opportunities for taking pictures. I look around more and I appreciate my surroundings and where I live. We are relocating back to the states next March, and leaving our beautiful island is going to be a distant memory again. This class has made me appreciate the beauty in this island way more. I want to take as much pictures as I can while I'm still here. I enjoyed taking candid photos because you capture everything in that moment.

As for technology, I appreciate technology way more. I still don't care so much for social media, but I think I will post more productive and "REAL" photos more on my page when I get a chance. This course has definitely made an impact on me. I want to take another class when given the opportunity to do so. Thank you for teaching me.



Comments